Do you want to play your sport in college? Are you getting recruited? Confused about the recruiting process? Opportunities Through Athletics, inc. (Oi) can help.
Millions of high school student-athletes around the world will all face the same question at the end of their high school careers: What now? For a very few, the answer will be obvious. They are the elite 1% who is heavily recruited by colleges and universities. The other 99% reach the end of their high school careers without a clear path to the future.
A college education is expensive. The average student-athlete will require about five years to complete undergraduate degree requirements, sometimes at a cost of up to over $250,000! That's a staggering financial burden for most families, and usually way beyond the reach of the average family.
Recruiting student-athletes for college programs is expensive, too. Most coaches have limited resources for recruiting. As a result, coaches have only a limited knowledge of the talent pool available to them.
Oi works to bring these two groups together. Oi is a sport marketing organization established to help qualified high school student-athletes, their families, and college coaches with the college recruiting process. Through education, exposure, and guidance, the Oi scouting team has been very successful in helping families, nationally and internationally, as well as college coaches in this process. Oi is more than recruiting assistance. Oi is about life skills. As the quote “to know the road ahead of you, ask those coming back” implies, getting assistance from an organization that has been where you are now can prove invaluable. Most grown adults would agree that if they could go back and be fourteen to eighteen years of age WITH the knowledge and experience they have today, they would have made better decisions and better use of their time ultimately, improving their journey through life.
Oi has impacted lives at a staggering rate! They have not only improved the quality of thinking for their student-athletes but have also fulfilled the goals and dreams of thousands and afforded families millions of dollars to defray the cost of college.
As a championship caliber team requires coaching, conditioning, motivation, and a game plan in order to achieve its goals, so do student-athletes and families wanting to pursue the best college. Oi is about helping student-athletes find a college that is the right fit for their needs. High school student-athletes encounter pivotal crossroads early in their lives that ultimately lay the groundwork for their future.
The escalating cost of college today is all the reason any family needs to receive assistance to ensure that they make the best decision in an arena where most families have very little, or no prior experience. More importantly, making a college choice is a once in a lifetime endeavor that will have a significant impact upon the rest of that person’s life.
Life is about choices and Oi provides a menu full of them. If you’d like to learn more about the how Oi can benefit you, please contact them at 770-645-6464 or go to their website at www.athleticopportunites.com and complete a questionnaire and remember; knowledge is power and ignorance is expensive!